Precision Engineer Insurance
What is Precision Engineer Insurance?
As a precision engineer getting the detail correct is something that is expected of you every day by your customers. Why should your insurance be any different?
With any job you take, understanding the detail is critical, our approach to insurance is identical. No two businesses are the same and our team will work with you to identify your individual needs and requirement and develop an individual insurance package to suit your needs.
What Areas Can Be Covered With A Policy?
As well as the standard covers, we can also assist with the following:
- Machinery Breakdown Cover including loss of profits
- Cover for non-ferrous metals
- Products Liability for safety-critical processes e.g automotive, aerospace, rail
- Public and Employers liability
- Cover for onsite installations
- UK and International Goods in Transit “Marine Insurance”
- Employee Group Personal Accident and Business Travel Insurance
- Cyber Liability & Crime Cover
“So we can give the right advice on risk and insurance coverage, we will work with you to obtain a full understanding of your business.”
Find The Right Precision Engineer Insurance For Your Business
With our brokers, you can be confident in the fact that your claim will be dealt with in a respectful and efficient manner by our team.
For more information on our precision engineer insurance, simply contact the team. Alternatively, you can request a call back below. Our team will be more than happy to discuss your policy needs and answer any questions you may have.