Insurance Brokers Insurance | Jensten Insurance Brokers
Feefo logo
Feefo logo

Insurance Brokers Insurance

Insurance Brokers Insurance can cover many risks that businesses may face. Jensten Insurance Brokers can advise on and arrange cover to help mitigate those risks.

Our Insurance Brokers Insurance

We offer comprehensive policies to cover insurance brokers. It is fair to say that not all insurance brokers are specialists in Professional Indemnity Insurance (PI) and it is the general consensus that a broker, regardless of their expertise in the class, should not undertake the placement of their own PI cover directly.

Insurance brokers vary dramatically in size and services, from small sole practitioners through to multinational publicly quoted Lloyd’s brokers and the needs and requirements of each differ greatly too based on their size and the type of work they do.

Need Insurance Brokers Insurance?

For comprehensive Insurance Brokers Insurance

What does Insurance Brokers Insurance cover?

Cover can include:

Business Travel and Personal Accident Insurance

Business travel and personal accident insurance can cover unexpected travel expenses, business equipment and medical expenses if you or an employee are permanently injured or killed in an accident.

Criminal Activity Insurance

Also known as fidelity insurance, crime insurance covers your business for financial losses as a result of theft, fraud or dishonest activity.

Cyber Insurance

A cyber insurance policy helps pay for financial losses they may incur in the event of a cyberattack or data breach. It can cover costs related to the remediation process, such as paying for the investigation, crisis communication, legal services, and refunds to customers.

Directors’ and Officers’ Insurance

D&O insurance reimburses the defense costs incurred by board members, managers, and employees in defending against claims made by shareholders or third parties for alleged wrongdoing. D&O insurance also covers monetary damages, settlements, and awards resulting from such claims.

Fidelity Insurance

Fidelity insurance covers losses sustained by the employer as a result of an act of forgery, fraud or dishonesty from an employee.

Management Liability Insurance

Management liability insurance covers your business & people: directors & officers insurance, employment practice liability & corporate legal liability.

Office Insurance

Office insurance may include cover for structural faults, damage or loss to office furniture and property, plus public and employer liability.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Commonly known as PI insurance, offers financial protection should a client sue you if you give poor advice or do something that results in financial or reputational losses.

Why use Jensten


A dedicated team to Financial Services businesses


We are the trusted broker to Professionals.


Tailored insurance to the needs of your business

Talk to the experts

Our team of UK-based insurance experts are here to help, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.


Contact us on our website whenever suits you

Call our insurance experts during office hours (calls are charged at a local rate)


Find answers to common insurance questions

Is Professional Indemnity Insurance a legal requirement?

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) requires that all insurance brokers carry PI cover to a minimum level however this may not always be suitable for their needs as the minimum limits of indemnity are only a benchmark. It is therefore important that the exposures are correctly considered in line with the type of work undertaken.

Brokers undertaking large or complex placements will undoubtedly require a larger limit of indemnity and those brokers undertaking placement of behalf of overseas or multinational clients need to ensure their cover provides the correct protection.

Practice what you preach.

Your clients have chosen your services because of their confidence in your ability to deliver however, from time to time, mistakes or miscommunication can happen.

Alleged poor advice or a circumstance that results in a financial loss for your client that is not covered by their insurance can result in a claim arising for the cost of addressing the problem and putting things right.

Whilst the FCA dictates the minimum levels of Professional Indemnity Insurance, it doesn’t advise on what other insurance covers you should include in your insurance program. Our brokers can talk through your options, and whilst we appreciate you can go direct to your insurer partners, it can often create a conflict if you are arranging your own insurances.

Ultimately, Professional Indemnity Insurance for insurance brokers protects you and your clients.


For some tailored insurance help, please contact the Jensten Motor Trade team today or call them on 0208 298 2100.

Need Insurance Brokers Insurance?

For comprehensive Insurance Brokers Insurance

Insurance Brokers Insurance

It’s important for you to get the right Insurance Brokers Insurance.  To help you do that, here are our Insurance Brokers Insurance frequently asked questions.  We hope they are of use, but if you’d like some independent advice, please call us on 0190 395 3500, and the team will be happy to help.

Getting a quote is easy.  You can call us on 0208 298 2100and the team will be happy to help you find the protection you need.  We work with a panel of different insurance companies and can help find the appropriate cover to suit your individual needs.

Yes. Firms subject to the Insurance Mediation Directive need to have a specified minimum level of cover.

These are: €1,120,200 for a single claim and €1,680,300 in the aggregate. We’ve made it easy by giving you the choice of either £1,000,000 or £2,000,000 level of cover.

Remember that these are minimums. Really, you can’t have too much cover. If you tell your clients to buy as much as they can afford, shouldn’t you do the same?