Property Owner Insurance | Property Owners Liability
Feefo logo
Feefo logo

Property Owners Insurance

Our specialist team offer professional advice on property owner insurance, designed to provide protection from common risks.

What Is Property Owner Insurance?

Whether you own a single property or a portfolio of properties, we have the solution for you. We have access to a wide range of Insurers’ products, including our own group schemes providing cover in respect of

  • Residential Let property (including DSS, students and other non-standard tenants such as holiday lets)
  • Commercial Property
  • Mixed portfolios

We can also offer terms for unoccupied property and buildings undergoing renovation work.

Need Property Owners Insurance?

For comprehensive Property Owners Insurance

What does Property Owners Insurance cover?


This covers equipment against fire, theft, malicious damage, and while being transported between jobs and includes theft.

Commercial Property Insurance

Covers your office business premises, office equipment, trade plant machinery and stock.

Engineering Inspection Service

If you use testing equipment or machinery, an engineering inspection service element to your policy will cover the cost of a safety assessment of it, and can include covering the cost of breakdowns and replacements.

Loss of Income

In the event you are unable to run your business because of an event outside of your control such as a fire, this policy will cover your loss of income, making sure you are not left out of pocket.

Why use Jensten


A team of brokers who can advise on your property insurance needs


We are the trusted broker to Property Professionals.


Tailored insurance to the needs of your business

Talk to the experts

Our team of UK-based insurance experts are here to help, Monday – Friday, 9am -5pm.


Contact us on our website whenever suits you

Call our insurance experts during office hours (calls are charged at a local rate)


Find answers to common insurance questions

Cover can include:

Additional Products

Available for residential property owners in respect of:

Call our team today to discuss the best package for you.

Specific cover can be created for

Our specialist brokers are able to provide specific advice and cover for properties and businesses including:

For some tailored insurance help, please contact the Jensten Motor Trade team today or call them on 0208 298 2100.

Need Property Owners Insurance?

For comprehensive Property Owners Insurance

Property Owners Insurance

The range of Property Owners Insurance can tyoucally be listed as:

Property developer insurance – Whether you are taking on a house to redevelop and sell on, or an experienced developer of many properties our brokers can advise on the suitable insurance covers to protect your projects.

Blocks of Flats Insurance – If you are managing blocks of flats and multiple tenants as part of a residential management company, residents association or similar organisation, we can help you with arrange suitable insurances.

Unoccupied Property Insurance – If your commercial or residential property is vacant, it offers protection even when standing empty.

Commercial property owners – Whether you are an owner occupier or an investor with a portfolio of commercial properties, our brokers can help arrange suitable property owners insurance.

Residential property owners – As a residential property owner or buy-to-let landlord, you need to make sure your assets are protected. Our brokers can help arrange suitable insurance cover for you.